Tuesday 29 April 2008

The Wonders of A Small World

Continuing on from yesterday's post, here are some more pictures from the beautiful It's A Small World in Disneyland Paris. Enjoy!

This is my favourite part of any IASW anywhere - the hoola dancing girls! I love these girls, and I love to spot them every time I go in a new IASW attraction. I always like to see if one isn't working (as usually in WDW there is one that is slow or stopped - although that doesn't happen as often since they did the refurb!) and I *have* to copy them as we go past in the boat, much to the annoyance of my fellow sailors.

These pictures show some of the different bridges, including the entrance between Asian sections. The detail is amazing, and the colours are so beautiful. And yes, there's that pink colour again, George & Ryan!


Please join me again tomorrow, when I will be taking you through the last section of the attraction - the Americas and the beautiful White Room.

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

And the grand tour continues... thanks! As for the pink, I think they captured to perfect shade of cherry blossom pink here, and it fits perfectly.