Thursday 10 April 2008

On The Other Side Of The Street!

I promised more Main Street USA pictures yesterday - and I try to keep my promises! I have lots of pictures from this area of the park to share, so I hope you all enjoy exploring the area with me over the next few days. And thanks to George at Imaginerding for being especially enthusiastic!
Of course, after entering Parc Disneyland and crossing Town Square, you catch a tiny glimpse of the Castle, looking beautiful whatever the weather...

So, as we meander along the street, we stumble across yet another 'alleyway' on the right-hand side, covered on either side by the Market House Deli and the Main Street Motors. This gorgeous little hideaway has a couple of 'shops' hidden in the background. Here you can get some Piano Lessons, or even hire a Messenger service if you so desire! If you just fancy a little rest and relaxation, you can get an ice cream or a coffee from the Coffee Grinder, and sit back and watch the hustle and bustle of Main Street USA pass you by. The Parisians love to sit and watch the world with an Espresso or Latte, and the Imagineers thought about that when they designed this Magic Kingdom. There are plenty places with chairs and tables al fresco, so a seat is never far away.

And if you look carefully enough, you can get Corsets made to order and even sign up with a talent agency! Well, Disney does make the stars of the future!

As I said in my previous post, there are plenty of surprises around every Disney corner. Heck, you might even find it starts snowing, right in the middle of Main Street USA...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The second picture is amazing!

What a great area.

Princess Fee said...

Thanks for stopping by! It is a beautiful area to walk around - I took so many pictures, just to try and get the atmosphere.
DLP is one of my most favourite parks to walk around in - even in the rainy weather!

Ryan P. Wilson said...

This is extremely fabulous! I'm glad you have more, because I don't know if I can get enough of this beautiful and intricate Main St! Thanks so much for sharing, and giving me yet another reason to visit DL Paris!