Wednesday 16 April 2008

Main Street Wallpapers

I don't have much time, or energy, to do a proper post today - apologies - so I thought I would share with you one of my favourite Main Street pictures. A lovely picture of City Hall from Town Square - edited in wallpaper format for you. I thought this would be a nice way to round off my Main Street USA series. Just click on the links below to open up the image, then right click and 'save as' or 'set as background'.

My next block of posts are going to look at La Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant - Sleeping Beauty's Castle - and one of the best secret corners of them all. Including more windows for you window fans! Meanwhile, enjoy the wallpapers. And please leave me a comment if there is anything you would like to see on this blog - I have lots of items from Disneyland Paris Parc and the Studios I still want to share, so all suggestions welcome!


1024x600
1024x768
1280x800
1440x900
1600x1200

No comments: