Monday 7 April 2008

Main Street Windows, Concluded

It's been a few days since I looked at some of the Main Street USA windows from Parc Disneyland, and - unfortunately - looking through my photos I don't have that many fantastic ones left. Good photos of Main Street, but not so much of the deatils of the windows. Guess I'll just need to go for a research trip, right?

Anyway, looking back at one of the windows I looked at - the one with Walt and Roy O. Disney - there was a window that I missed. This one is dedicated to Paul Muller and Herb Schley.

Unfortunately, I can't find any reference to either name in relation to the Walt Disney Company or Disneyland Paris. I presume that they may have helped broker the deal with Disneyland Paris - perhaps they're related to EuroDisney S.C.A. Once again, if you know anything about these men, please let me know!

Over the next couple of days I'd like to share some more 'Secret Corners' of Main Street USA, Parc Disneyland. So remember to check back as there will be plenty of pictures!

No comments: