Friday 4 April 2008

Fun in Fantasyland

I like to use this blog to point out some of the fun findings and hidden secrets of the Disney parks - more so Disneyland Paris, as that has been the park I have visited most recently.

Carrying on this series, here is a fun part of the park. I don't know if it can be called 'hidden', as it is pretty much there for all to see, but it's something that can easily be overlooked. Especially when the park is crowded.

Outside Sir Mickey's merchandise shop in Fantasyland is a giant beanstalk - a nod to "Mickey and the Beanstalk", from the 1947 feature film "Fun and Fancy Free". It's a great place to go, especially when the park is quiet, to take some fun photos and to just check out the thought that went into the theming of this park. Mum & I had lots of fun taking photos of each other 'climbing' the beanstalk...I hope the giant didn't see us!

No comments: