Saturday 26 April 2008

It Is A Small World After All!

As most of you probably know, there are lots of opinions flying around with regards to the proposed update to It's A Small World in over in Disneyland, California - the oldest of all the IASW. While I have my opinions on the subject, I will leave it to other blogs to discuss the different sides of the arguments.

But, with all the discussions that are going on, I thought back to all my trips on IASW in Disneyland Paris. So, guess what? I'm going to share with you some pictures from the attraction on this side of the pond (but over the sea from me).

So, please join me over the next couple of days when I try and take you around the It's a Small World attraction in Parc Disneyland as best I can (the photos may not be amazing, but hopefully it will help you appreciate the attraction). I guess it is pretty relevant at the moment, as the Disneyland Paris version has the USA section in the ride, which is proposed for Disneyland California.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and please don't forget to post any comments or even just say hi! I definitely appreciate it.

No comments: