Monday 28 April 2008

A Happy Wee Princess!

Today I received a very special delivery in my Royal Mailbox - the following book:
Okay, so most people would be like: "So? It's an old Berlitz travel guide! Why are you excited about that?" Why? Why?! Well, it's a pocket guide...for EuroDisney! Yes, not Disneyland Paris, not Parc Disneyland and the Studios - but for EuroDisney Resort! As you may, or may not, know, there are very little books out there for Disneyland Paris - apart from travel guides (and even then there aren't that many!). And I've been looking for as many books to do with the 'old' Disneyland Paris - but there aren't even many of those...

So I managed to get this old tour book for EuroDisney from Amazon.co.uk (pretty cheap too!) and I'm happy to have something, depicting the 'old' Disneyland Paris. Here's a couple of images from the book:


Now, if I can just get one of my Royal Servants to read the book to me...

2 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Nice! That is a true find to treasure.

Unknown said...

Great find!

The older park guides are such a wonderful look at the history of the park. The are great for research work.

A Princess after my own heart!