Tuesday 8 April 2008

To Infinity...And Beyond!

One of my favourite Disney blogs, Today In Disney History, highlighted in this post that on this day 2 years ago Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast opened in Disneyland Paris. Because of this, I thought it would be a good excuse to share my picture above.
The first time I visited Buzz Lightyear's ride in December 2006 it was SUPER busy - the queue was well over an hour, and we had to get fastpasses and come back again. When I visited with my parents in December last year the queues were still just as long - but later in the day we managed to get on the ride quickly, only waiting about 20-25 minutes in the line. It's probably my favourite of the Buzz Lightyear rides, compared with the American versions - in this attraction you can 'lift' the laser guns out of the holsters, which make it much easier to shoot all the targets.
Of course, thinking about this attraction has just got me even more excited about the forthcoming Toy Story Mania, coming to the American Disney parks in the summer. And talking of Toy Story Mania, you have to have a look at Mr Potato Head here. If that doesn't get you excited about the attraction, I don't know what will!

No comments: