Friday 25 April 2008

More Annie Leibovitz Photos

Just a quick post during the day, at work, to point you all over to the BBC News Entertainment section, where you can find the link to this picture - another of the Annie Leibovitz 'Year of a Million Dreams' photograph. I'm sure there are more - but this is the only one I can find as of now. It portrays Julianne Moore as Ariel, and I must say that I really like this one - doesn't the blue just calm you down? And Julianne looks like a great Ariel!

In addition, I must point out that I forgot the relation between my post yesterday's title and the fantastic Make-A-Wish Foundation. So, I thought I would take this opportunity to point out the fantastic work this charity does both in the UK and over the pond in the USA. Please visit and, if you can, donate. Additionally, I think this would be a good chance to point out the Disney World Trivia Dream Team Project (although I imagine most of you know about this already), which also focuses on raising funds for helping send children to Walt Disney World through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

No comments: