Tuesday 6 May 2008

Please Have Your Tickets Ready...

I'm back after a few days away - and I hope you all didn't miss me too much! I have a few busy days ahead of me, due to work and personal commitments, but I thought that I could introduce a new series to you all - your own, personal, Ticket to Disneyland Resort Paris. Over the next couple of days, I'm going to introduce you to each park, the surrounding area, the hotels and the resort in general. If there is anything specific you would like me to focus on, please leave me a comment and I'll see what you can do!

A very quick introduction for you all is this handout, given at check-in to any resort, showing a small plan of the Resort area. I guess this is quite a good place to start!
And tomorrow, we're going to continue with a quick overview of the origins of Disneyland Paris - Parc Disneyland. So, don't forget to grab your virtual ticket and join us again for this overview.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very exciting!

Always enjoy exploring a new park. Or is it Parc?