Thursday 15 May 2008

Happy Birthday, Imaginerding!

I'm a few days late, but I wanted to give a massive Happy Birthday shout out to the fantastic Disney Geeks - George & Andrew - over at Imaginerding. Their fantastic blog has been going for 1 year now - it was their birthday on Sunday, but as I have been caught up in other life factors, I am only mentioning this now. But, better late than never!

I imagine that the majority of you visiting my site already visit Imaginerding on a daily basis - but if you don't, you have to! It's one of the most interesting and definitive blogs in the Disney Community, and you can tell that George & Andrew put a lot of hard work and effort into it. It's also one of the best places to find out about old, new and upcoming Disney books - and they've certainly helped me (and the rest of the Community) empty our pockets, and add to our Amazon wish lists.

So, if you haven't already, head over to Imaginerding and wish them a (belated) Happy Birthday. Thanks for all your hard work, Disney Geeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Fee!

Andrew and I do this because we love it and want to share with the world!

Plus, we have met so many amazing people in the blog-o-sphere.