Tuesday 29 December 2009

What Do You Celebrate?

Our last 'What Do You Celebrate?' interview for 2009 is with a current Cast Member at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. Her name is Kaitlyn Robrock and we are very happy to welcome her to DF'82! Let's have a look at how and why she celebrates Disney...

How did you become a Disney fan?
Disney fan since birth, [I] have also felt it is "inside" me.

What is your favourite Disney Theme Park?
Tokyo, even though I've never been.

Which is your favourite attraction - past or present - and why?
Fave ride is Indiana Jones, because I pretend to be the heroic driver who saves people in my car!

Is there one show or parade, which you feels best embodies the spirit of Disney?
Fantasmic! best represents Disney's spirit by using excellent music, colours, characters, a simple story, water and fireworks.

What is your Disney "Guilty Pleasure"?
Guilty Pleasure is collecting art books or Imagineering books because I have the hopeless dream of one day contributing to Disney on a very grand scale, and be a household name for it!

How do you bring your love of Disney into your daily life?
Collectibles on display in the house, Disney clothes, music always playing, plush Minnies on my bed, Disney brand food (which is new!), playing the game of recognising voice actors in Disney works, and working in Disneyland as my job!

No comments: