Friday 18 December 2009

What Do You Celebrate?

Today's What Do You Celebrate interview introduces us to another Disney fan. This fan is a little different to our previous guests - she is a slightly older fan (although one never reveals a lady's age!) and she makes movies for ABC Family TV. Her name is Jody Brockway and we're very happy to invite her here on DF'82!

How did you become a Disney fan?
I became a fan because of my daughter's love for all things Disney, especially the parks.

What is your favourite Disney Theme Park?
I have only been to Disneyland in Anaheim.

Which is your favourite attraction - past or present - and why?
My favorite attraction is California Soarin because it is so exciting to feel like you are flying and the visual experience is so beautiful.

Is there one show or parade, which you feels best embodies the spirit of Disney?
I love the show Aladdin.

What is your Disney "guilty pleasure"?
My guilty pleasure is Small World. I feel silly because I am an adult singing the song and feeling like a child.

How do you bring your love of Disney into your daily life?
At Disneyland I feel playful which is an important aspect for all of us to retain as we become adults. Disney reminds me of my playful self and that is a good thing.

If you want to know more about Jody, listen to Episode 139 of the All About The Mouse podcast!

No comments: