Tuesday 11 March 2008

Secret Corners of the Parks

I feel bad for not writing anything here for so long - I'm going to try my best to keep this up-to-date more. I'm going to start with a little series I'll call 'Secret Corners of the Parks', highlighting some spots that I love in the Disney parks I've been lucky enough to visit.

Auberge du Cendrillon


This first stop in our series is from Disneyland Parc, Paris. Personally, I find this park one of the most attaractive and fantastical parks of all the Magic Kingdoms. I love to walk around this park and just take it all in. My most recent trip, with my parents, I spent a lot of mornings - getting up first, bright and early - and heading to the park, to have a walk around and explore.
First thing in the morning, the areas around the park are usually pretty quiet, especially the restaurants in and around Fantasyland (as they're not open). I found the beautiful Auberge de Cendrillon hidden behind the Castle, complete with Cinderella's carriage.

Of course, it must be nice for Cinderella to look out her restaurant at Sleeping Beauty's castle...

Photobucket

No comments: