Sunday 3 January 2010

Fancy Seeing a Movie?

Now that Christmas and New Year is out of the way, perhaps you are looking for something to do - something to pass the time. I always think January is a bit of a 'down' month, so I am always interested in cheering myself up! Last year I booked a trip to Walt Disney World during it!

I am not suggesting you book a holiday to our favourite place in the world, but if you need your injection of Disney - and especially if you live in North America - why not go along and see The Princess and the Frog? The reintroduction of 2D, 'old fashioned' animation is a great way to bring a little bit of Disney into your life, whilst seeing a fun movie in return!

If you are like myself and the Royal Family, however, and live in a country where the film has yet to be released, there are many other ways you can cheer yourself up with Disney! I recently purchased a Disney-themed jigsaw, and I also love to make scrapbooks and photo albums in relation to my previous Disney trips.

But that doesn't mean we can't look forward to the release of The Princess and The Frog in a cinema near us in the meantime. For the UK market, the film is released 5th February 2010. And here are just some of the other major market dates, so make sure to make a note in your 2010 diary!

Please note, all dates are subject to change
France - 27th January 2010
Switzerland - 27th January 2010
Netherlands - 3rd February 2010
Spain - 4th February 2010
Hong Kong - 18th February 2010
Norway - 19th February 2010
Finland - 19th February 2010
Japan - 6th March 2010

No comments: