Monday 28 September 2009

Monday Memories...Birthday Time

Today marks a very special day in DF'82 history. Today, is the day we turn 2! That's right - this little blog is now 2 years old.

I started the blog as a way to show some of the things I'd learnt about Disney. I wanted to talk about all kinds of things to do with the Walt Disney Company - a way of continuing my love of Disney since I was no longer working for them at Walt Disney World. As the months went on, I realised that I wanted to share my love of the Disney parks - especially Disneyland Paris. No other blogs really focused on the details of the Paris Resort, and I had too many photographs and details that I wanted to share!

Over the past two years this blog has grown and I am greatly appreciative of each and every person that comes here and reads my little page! I hope that you all find it interesting, informative, and it also helps you think about a possible trip to our beautiful European Park. Of course, I also like to write about the other Disney Parks over the world sporadically, and I hope you all like that too.


So thank you for visiting and keeping this blog going. It is one of my little passions, and it has helped my Disney knowledge grow immensely, whilst introducing me to some of the most interesting and friendly people I've ever met! I have made so many good friends through this blog - many I still have to meet - and eventually I would like to meet everyone that reads this blog. And thank you for letting me be able to do this.

I have some great ideas for DF'82, and some new and interesting articles coming your way. But what would YOU like to read about? Would you like to hear about more Disneyland Paris news articles, or news articles relating to Disney Parks in general? Would you like more detailed ride articles, or videos? Please let me know in the comments, or email me

2 comments:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Congratulations! I don't know how I'd get through my week without a little dose of Princess Magic!

I hope this is only the beginning of many wonderful years to come!

Gator Chris said...

Happy Birthday DF'82!

I love the images and details from the Parc.