Tuesday 22 September 2009

I've Got No Strings

A fantastic counter-service restaurant in the Disneyland Parc, Paris is Au Chalet de la Marionette - a restaurant themed around Pinocchio! A great quick-service restaurant, situated in Fantasyland, close to the entrance to Adventureland, serves the usual Disney Theme Park fare: burgers, chickens and salads. They also serve some fantastic desserts - from what I've heard!
The restaurant has murals on the wall and beautiful wood carvings, depicting the story of Pinocchio and the trials and tribulations he had to go through. As well as the happier parts and ending of the story! Let's have a look around this storytelling restaurant.

Don't forget to become a fan of DF'82 on facebook!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...

I love the faux (I am assuming) skylights!

Anonymous said...

I liked how you used the rest of the pictures to highlight some of the restaurant's decors and layout. :)