Friday 31 July 2009

A Warm Welcome

Although it doesn't live up to the expectations of its sister park, Walt Disney Studios in Paris still has some fantastic details hidden in plain sight. With the addition of the Tower of Terror area, especially, the Studios is still a very enjoyable Disney Park.

I'm jumping ahead of myself here, though, as in future posts I will take you on a tour of the area themed on the early 20th Century Hollywood. Today I'm going to show you one of the first things guests see as they approach the Walt Disney Studios. The Earful Tower? No, not that. So, maybe it's the second thing guests see as they approach.
These are the beautiful gates that adorne the entrance to the Studios. And I have no doubt that all those who see this gates know what kind of experience awaits them in this Park - the experience of filmmaking and the movies.

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Hooray for Hollywood!