Monday 20 July 2009

Monday Memories: Creating New Ones!

In approximately 7 and a half weeks, the Royal Family will be taking a trip to Disneyland in California, to prepare for some right-Royal-races!
And to prepare myself I got a couple of books solely on Disneyland. I haven't visited the Resort since 2006 and I imagine a lot will have changed!
Are there any other books I should get, or any tips you can give us to make the most of our trip? I am especially looking forward to reading the Disney's California Adventure Detective book! I just hope that we can still explore most of the Second Gate...

2 comments:

sea_bass said...

Hey Fee,

Henry from TouringPlans.com here. I'm a bit biased, but I think the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland is a great addition to your DL library. I personally used it on a recent trip, and it was a great help. It features Touring Plans at the back of the book, which should help you get around on crowded days.

If you have any questions about the book, feel free to send them my way! henry@touringplans.com.

Jordan said...

I'll leave an unbiased agreement with Henry that the Unoffical Guides are great.