Monday 13 July 2009

Monday Memories...

I don't like to turn this blog too personal, but today's memory is from only 5 years ago...back when I was a young Princess and ready to start my first proper job, working for the Mouse at Epcot, Walt Disney World.

Little did I know this is what I would look like on a daily basis:
After the 12 months finished, I didn't want to see that costume again - although we were one of the lucky participants in World Showcase with our costume (i.e. in the middle of summer, we didn't have to wear any wool!), it was still a sight to see. Although I didn't want to remember it, I also didn't want to forget it!

So what did I do? Well, I 'borrowed' something to always think about my days at the United Kingdom Pavilion...and that cumber-band which still gives me nightmares to this day!

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Shame on you, keeping items that belong to WDW. I mean, it's not as if I have my aunt's old security jacket we were supposed to return tucked away safely in my closet... shame shame...

Thanks for sharing with us Princess!