Wednesday 15 July 2009

Taking A Moment...Caribbean Beach

One of things I love about Disney resorts throughout the world is the hotels. The theming, the decoration, the layout - the majority of them, I adore! And I have been very lucky to stay at a few throughout my life.

Today is Wednesday - hump day - and I thought as a nice way for us to get passed the midweek (and look towards the weekend) would be to have a look around one of my favourite resorts for layout and ambiance. Caribbean Beach Resort is part of the Epcot group of resorts, situated near Disney's Hollywood Studios and behind Epcot. It opened on October 1st 1988, and consists of 6 'villages' (or groups of rooms) which are: Jamaica, Martinique, Aruba, Barbados, Trinidad North, and Trinidad South. The main focal point of the Resort, where the shop and the food court is located, is called Old Port Royale.

So, now we have a brief description of the Resort, let's have a little look at some of my favourite views...

Caribbean Beach Resort
CBR Looking Over The Water
CBR Views
CBR Start
CBR Flags
CBR Market
CBR Morning Swim
CBR - Glass
CBR Park

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

The Caribbean Beach may be one of the most spread out resorts on property, but the amount of water, the walkways across, and the views definitely make up for it!