- Remember to bring a sweater, light rainwear and to wear comfortable shoes
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times
- Reduce waiting time by making use of the FASTPASS service
- Children under seven must be accompanied by an adult
- Make sure you have your entrance ticket with you if you leave either Disney Park so you can get in again
- Check on closing times
- Pick up an Entertainment Programme from City Hall in Disneyland Park or Studio Services in Walt Disney Studios Park
- Life is easier if you use a credit card.... Guests staying at a Disneyland Resort Paris hotel can ask for a chargecard that can be used within the Resort.
- Visit the tourist office next to the RER station if you are thinking about touring outside the Resort
- Since 1 January 2008, smoking in public places has been banned in France. Eating and drinking are not allowed inside attractions and in queuing areas. A picnic area located between Guest Parking and the Disney Parks Entrance is intended for guests bringing their own food.
- No pets, except guide dogs, are allowed to enter the Parks. They may be left at the Animal Care Centre near the car park on production of a certificate of health or verification of vaccination.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended
- No flash or movie photography is permitted inside the attractions