Monday 6 April 2009

Monday Memories... More Pirates!

I'm in a Pirate-kinda mood at the moment - and wanted to show you one of my favourite pieces of memorabilia. Whilst not specifically related to the Disney Theme Parks, it was purchased during my year working out in Florida as an ICP.

It was the first thing I saved up for - and actually got a little help from my dad! - and it took pride of place in my little bedroom. It's a signed Pirates of the Caribbean movie poster - signed by Keira Knightley, Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush and Orlando Bloom. And it is one of my most prized possessions!

I had it shipped home at the end of my program, and it is the one thing that will always remind me of my great year working at the Walt Disney World Resort.

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Wow... I think that is one of the coolest pieces I've ever seen amongst my Disney friends! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!