Friday 3 April 2009

It's The Little Details...Pirates

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know how much I love the little details that Disney put throughout their Parks and Resorts. The Little Disney Details, I like to call it. And there are so many in the Pirate rooms at Caribbean Beach, that you forget you are only in a Resort!

One of my favourite things about the room was the lights - they look just like hanging lights you would find in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction! And the theming of the lights even goes into the bathroom. That's what you call Disney Details! And you should notice in the first picture the barrel of rum - well, that was the fridge!

details4 details2

I love this painting, which was on the wall near the cupboard space. I would really love a small version of this, or even a postcard size print, for my own home.

details6

You all should know by now how much I love my floors in the Disney theme parks - and this one is no exception!

details1

And another great example of Disney Details - the shower itself. There is a picture of the Flying Dutchman 'carved' into the shower wall, and the curtain itself is decorated with some of the ships featured in the Pirates' trilogy. Classic detailing - and fun!
details3 details5

No comments: