Tuesday 3 March 2009

More Apologies!

As the title suggests, I am really sorry for not blogging on here recently. Things have been hectic still in the Royal Household!

I try not to bring my 'personal' life onto this blog - it is for Disney after all! But I am preparing for my very first half marathon at Walt Disney World later this week. The Queen and I head off to Florida on Thursday, and so I have been busy getting ready for that departure. If you would like to sponsor me, you can do so by going here to donate for my local charity or here to donate on behalf of the WDW Dream Team for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

As I said previously, there are a lot of things I have in store for this blog - and I really look forward to bringing it all to you! On this note, I am going to take a small hiatus from this site while I head off to WDW - but this will only be for a small 10 days or so.

However, in my absence, I would like to know what you would like to see here on DF'82. Would you like more on Disneyland Paris, for example, or maybe insights as to my life as a cast member. Or perhaps you would like to be knighted - well, I can't guarantee that, but as a Princess I have my ways! Please leave comments with anything you would like more of. Oh, and I have booked a trip to Disneyland Resort Paris, so I would also like to know what YOU would like me to cover while I'm out there!

Thank you for standing by DF'82 and PLEASE do not forget to visit ALL of the blogs to the right - they are all *fantastic*, otherwise I would not have linked them.

1 comment:

Gator Chris said...

Personally, I'd love to see more of Disneyland Paris, but it's all good.