Monday 17 November 2008

Memorabilia Monday - EuroDisney

After my weekend away, and all the excitement of Halloween, Memorabilia Monday returns! At least until the run up to Christmas and the Holiday Season.

Today's piece of memorabilia that I have for you all is one I recently acquired on eBay - and is a piece of EuroDisney memorabilia. As you may, or may not, know, Disneyland Paris was originally called EuroDisney. With a re-branding to help attract more tourists, the Resort was renamed Disneyland Paris - the holding company still remains as EuroDisney, however.

Image0001

Anyway, this piece I managed to obtain is a lovely little Opening Day Issue Stamp. It's not very much, but I like it because it's very hard to get any memorabilia to do with EuroDisney anymore! I'm not very much into stamps, so if there are any of you who know more about this stamp, please comment and let us all know.

No comments: