Wednesday 12 November 2008

It Was All A Fantasy

I've been having a bit of a mind-blank over the past week. Not sure what to write about next on this blog. The days passed by, one by one, and before I know it, a week has gone by without a new post. And I apologise for this!

But a recent post on Ryan's blog (the Main Street Gazette), focusing on Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom and in Disneyland, inspired me to look further afield. I like to focus on Disneyland Paris on this blog, as there are far too few websites looking at this beautiful resort. But for the next few days, I'd like to have a look over at the park that started it all - Disneyland.

While I get out of my funk - and the depressing knowledge that I don't have a Disney trip for a while - let me share with you some happy memories of the original (although, 2006 version of) Fantasyland. My most recent trip to California was during the 50th Celebration, and to honour this, there were many 'golden' references throughout the park, specifically Fantasyland.

DSC00995


DSC00991

DSC00994

1 comment:

Ryan P. Wilson said...

Thanks for the mention, I'm just glad I could be an inspiration. Oh, and fabulous pictures by the way!