Friday 28 November 2008

Belated Thanks

I meant to post this yesterday, but real life got in the way! Although I am not American, I would like to wish all those who celebrate it a belated, very happy Thanksgiving. I think it's always nice that we take a minute, or two, to think about what we are thankful fo.

I also thought I would take a break from my regular posting to just say a couple of the things I'm thankful for. Of course, I am thankful to my family and friends for everything they have done for me.

Relating this to Disney, however, I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to work for the Walt Disney Company at Walt Disney World. I'm thankful not only because it helped me make a lot of life-long friends, but it reintroduced my love for all things Disney. It also made me thankful for the efforts of all the cast members and those who have worked to make the Disney magic so strong. Basically, it just made me more aware of the (Walt Disney) World around me, and made me appreciate so much more - in the parks and in my life, really.
DSC08203Making the Dream a RealityDisneyland's Casting Door
Finally, I'm thankful to all the friends I have made through my love of Disney. Those I have met, and those I have yet to meet, I thank you all for being a part of my life. I feel like I should be singing the Golden Girls theme tune right now. And thank you to you, the person reading my blog. You and I have been through a lot, haven't we? Let's hope there are many more to come - the World of Disney is a big place, and there's still a lot we haven't seen!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to you, too.

For all of the great posts, pictures and stories!