Sunday 29 June 2008

"The Son of Skywalker Must Not Become a Jedi"

As it is the final weekend of Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios, I wanted to share with you some of the last meet and greets that we experienced when we visited back in 2005.
One of the best parts of the Star Wars' Weekends is the Streetmosphere - you just walk around the area and you can be truly amazed at the characters that you meet. You can also enjoy special events at the Weekend, such as the parade featuring Star Wars' characters and the special Jedi Training Academy. Of course, I think the Jedi Academy is now a permanent event in the Studios, but back in the day it was a one-off thing!

Possibly the most exciting part of our weekend was when we got to meet Anakin Skywalker. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but myself and my friend Katie were pretty star struck meeting him... You can probably see the excitement mixed with fear in our eyes!

No comments: