Monday 23 June 2008

Memorabilia Monday - Car Plates


plates
Originally uploaded by df82
In today's Memorabilia Monday, I wanted to show you some of my most prized Disney possessions - number plates. I started collecting these car licence plates on my first trips to America, as they were something you don't get over here in the UK.

I have lots and lots of plates - not only Disney, but from all over the United States. I don't collect any from places I haven't been to, or events I haven't gone too, but they are still one of my favourite things to collect. This small showing of my collection shows my plates from Walt Disney World between 2003 and 2006 - which was the last time I visited the World.

1 comment:

Greg said...

I like how the plates mirror the pin design commemorating the year also. Nice collection.