Sunday 31 August 2008

It's the Little Things

While I'm away, I thought it would be nice to have a look at some of the more 'interesting' sites of the Disneyland Resort, Paris.

First up is the small safety sign found in the Big Thunder Mountain ride. Disney is always looking out for our safety in their theme parks, and - of course - have to do so in a way that all nationalities and languages will understand. The easiest way is through stick figures.

safety

This is my favourite - we all know that it means 'Please keep your hands, legs, arms and feet inside the vehicle at all times', but it can also be translated as 'Please do not dance wildly during this ride'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will have to curb my wild dancing on the rides during my next trip.

I was so looking forward to auditioning for So You Think You Can Dance on a Disney Attraction this season.

Oh, well...

Claudia said...

My four year old son - who loves interpreting these safety signs - was ADAMANT that that was what it meant: no dancing with your daddy on the ride!

Eric Hoffman said...

HAHA!! My 6 year old just HAD to point out the "no dancing" signs every time. Too funny.