Wednesday 14 October 2009

When You Need a Trip

If you are an avid reader of DF'82, you will know how much we love the Riverboat and any excuse to take you on the many tours around the Thunder Mesa area.
But now, if you want to take a trip and you just happen to be wandering around Disneyland Paris, you can book one yourself!
As you can see from the top of this advertistment, you can book your package through the Thunder Mesa River Packet and Steam Navigation Company. And who wouldn't want to go on the "Safe" and "Relaxing" S.S. Mark Twain?
Now, I need to go and book myself a Royal Package...

3 comments:

Gator Chris said...

Neat.

Compare the lower part of the sign to this image that I took in Disneyland on January, 2003.

Princess Fee said...

Thanks for that, Chris, I didn't notice this sign on my recent trip to Disneyland! Intersting!

Gator Chris said...

IIRC, the Disneyland sign is located across from the entrance to Big Thunder Mtn RR.

I don't recall seeing anything like this sign at WDW's Magic Kingdom (but of course the WDW steamboats aren't the Mark Twain, and depart from Liberty Square instead of Frontierland).