Thursday 22 October 2009

Holiday Times At DF'82

For the next two weeks, the Princess is heading off for a small holiday to one of the most magical places on earth - Walt Disney World! Because of this, the blog will be a little irratic. I will make sure that every other day, or so, there is something to read here - I have plenty of material to keep the blog going!
So I hope you enjoy the blog and please keep visiting. If you need your Daily Disney Fixes, click anywhere on the right hand side - they are all truly fantastic blogs!

And don't forget to sign up to be a fan of DF'82 on Facebook - that way you can keep up-to-date with the latest Disneyland Paris, and Parks, news when it's not posted here on the blog.

If you are in the WDW area, especially for the Tower of Terror 13k, drop me a line here and let me know!

No comments: