Friday 30 October 2009

Beware When Visiting Pinocchio



One ride I really enjoy at Disneyland Paris, even though it scares me a little, is The Adventures of Pinocchio - or Les Voyage de Pinocchio (let's face it, the title in French is much more exotic!). Possibly one of the reasons I enjoy it so much is because it is not an attraction that you can experience at Walt Disney World.
The ride is very similar to its sister attraction at Disneyland, California, but once again it is the theming of the area that I really love. Just after you exit the ride there is a lovely Disney Detail, which is more than often overlooked.

Of course, this isn't just theming...Stromboli is really in the area, looking out for Pinocchio! So if you are wandering around, keep a watchful eye out for any Stromboli-like characters lurking...
Although, I didn't realise that Stromboli also sold pretzels - interesting!

No comments: