Monday 8 September 2008

Memorabilia Monday - EPCOT Centre

A couple of Mondays ago I shared with you some more of my number plate collection - and on this week's Memorabilia Monday I'd like to do the same! Hopefully you're not too bored of this...

Anyway, this time I'd like to share with you some of my EPCOT plates that I've collected through the years. Can any of you guess when they are from? It's easy to tell that the top one is from my first visit to WDW - but the rest? Even I'm having difficulty.

epcotplates

Oh and the 2000 one? We didn't visit Florida in 2000 so I'm guessing I got that from 2001!

2 comments:

Greg said...

Fee, I enjoy the plates. I only wish I had picked these up through the years.

Ryan P. Wilson said...

I love these paltes, specifically the first one.

I did a little digging to try and help you out with the dates Princess, and came up pretty empty handed. The best I could do for the two unknowns was there was a similar plate to the Around the World in a Day plate with those words missing and in their place is the number 10, as in Epcot's 10 year mark. Otherwise, it is a little bit of a mystery...