Sunday 14 September 2008

Coming Up After The Break...

I am back from my trip, and I am super sorry for not posting anything since I did get back! But I am actually going to take a hiatus from DF'82 until after I come back from my next trip, over to Walt Disney World.

I have been very busy in my personal life, and I don't want to half-heartedly post on this blog, so I think it's a good idea to take the month of September off, and come back the beginning of October. And when the blog comes back, I have a whole load of fantastic Halloween-related postings to introduce you to!

And with my trip to WDW, you can expect some great tit-bits from both the American and the Parisian parks over the next few months!

Thank you for your patience, and thank you for sticking with DF'82. If you want to make sure you get any posts as soon as they are published, add the blog to your RSS reader! Thanks again and see you soon!

No comments: