Friday 5 September 2008

Do You Need a Superhero?

I love visiting foreign countries and seeing posters for films and events in foreign languages - and France is no exception. I thought it would be fun to have a look at a couple of French Disney posters I have found on my trips.

I love the Incredibles, but the thing I love most about them is their French name - Les Indestructibles! I think it's much better than the English title. Here is a poster outside the Walt Disney Studios advertising the movie at the time.

poster

And this poster is for the Disney on Ice - Disneyland Adventure. One of my favourite Disney on Ice shows by far!

poster2

This segment wouldn't be right without something featuring Pirates of the Caribbean - and here's a 'poster' from one of the buildings in Central Paris. C'est manifique!


pirates

No comments: