Thursday 1 November 2012

Check Out The Roundtable

No, it's not part of the Knights of the Roundtable, but it's the next best thing! I generally don't use the blog to make comments about news articles, or major happenings at the Walt Disney Company. Now and then, I will bring to light new developments for Disneyland Paris specifically, but I try to stay away from Breaking News items.

However, my dear friend Ryan over at the Main Street Gazette has invited this Royal Member to join a Roundtable of sorts, where a bunch of us discuss the weekly happenings of Walt Disney World and the people behind it.

Make sure you check out this week's post - it has a great article and viewpoint on the Disney/Lucasfilm purchase this week, which if you are as geeky about these two companys as I am (and much of the Disney community), it's a brilliant read!

No comments: