This shows a replica of the Lily Belle No. 2 engine. The following is from wikipedia:
The Lilly Belle is named after Walt Disney's wife Lillian Disney (born Lillian Marie Bounds) (1899–1997). "Lilly Belle" is also the name of the scaled-down steam locomotive Disney ran in his own backyard and the parlour car of the Disneyland Railroad. It should also be noted that Lilly Belle was built in 1928, which would make it as old as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Built: 1928
- Wheel Configuration: 2-6-0 "Mogul"
- Serial Number : 60598
- Locomotive Color: Green cab with green boiler jacket
- Coach Color: Green with green poles
- Coach Number Series: 200
- Driver Diameter: 44 inches (1,118 mm)
- Locomotive and Tender Weight (dry): 61,000 pounds (27,669 kg)