Monday 25 August 2008

Memorabilia Monday - Not the Kind of Plates for Dinner!

Coming back to Memorabilia Monday, I thought I would share with you some more of my car plates from various Disney theme park trips! I thought it would be better to share these with you, rather than get started on my pin collection...

Vaguely keeping in with the Skull Rock theme, I share with you these two Pirates of the Caribbean plates from past holidays at Disney parks. PotC is one of my favourite rides - and I guess you could say I have a kind of obsession with it - but I collect anything and everything I can on the ride and the films. One day I will need to show you my most treasured possession...


pirateplate

Anyway, as you can see from the plates, they have changed slightly in design. Unfortunately I can't remember which I bought first - I think it was the lower one, which at the time stipulated 'Magic Kingdom' rather than 'Walt Disney World'. Either way, I think these are a nice souvenir of past trips to the Kingdom!

No comments: