Monday 14 March 2011

Thinking of Japan

I rarely use this website to mention current world events, as for many of us, Disney is a form of escapism. However, with the recent devistation in Japan, I thought it would be appropriate to take a minute to send our prayers and thoughts to all those effected. I do admit I have a tie to the country, with Tokyo Disneyland being one of my favourite places and to having friends out there.

But during this post, I thought we would celebrate some of the beauty of the park, namely in the New Orleans themed part of Adventureland in Tokyo Disneyland. This is one of my favourite areas, as it is so beautifully themed and detailed. Just take a look at Pirates of the Caribbean's facade.
Or the entrance to Theatre Orleans.
It truly is one of the hidden treasures of the park!

No comments: