Tuesday 26 October 2010

No Strings in Tokyo

Tokyo Disneyland is lucky enough to have the Pinocchio's Daring Journey attraction in their Fantasyland.
A popular attraction, but one I have always found a little scary, no matter what language it is in! Of course not as scary as Snow White's Scary Adventures - which could be why I have never written about that here at DF'82...

The Tokyo Fantasyland is a really fun place to walk around, even if you are not participating in the attractions themselves. Just like this fountain placed outside the Pinocchio attraction, showing a happy Pinocchio skipping off to school!
Hidden treasures like this can often be overlooked in the Disney theme parks, and are set to remind us the amount of sheer detail, time and effort has gone into building these Parks for us to enjoy!

3 comments:

diberry said...

Hi Princess Fee! This isn't about today's post but I just wanted to say that I discovered your blog a few days ago and have done practically nothing but read it ever since. I absolutely love it. We are huge Disney fans and desperately in search of a really good DLP website - and now we've found it. I love reading all about the park, especially hifdden details and background stories. Your insider info is fascinating. Even after 10 trips I'm discovering so much new in your blog. Long may it continue! Thank you!

Snow White Archive said...

Do you have any photos from inside the Pinocchio ride? It looks like a lot of fun from the outside.

Princess Fee said...

diberry - Thank you so much! I'm glad that you're finding this blog so useful and enjoyable. My aim is just to help people appreciate DLP considering it's had such bad press in the past. And there really are not enough info sites on DLP on the web.

A Snow White Sanctum - I don't have any from inside the ride, unfortunately I'm terrible at Dark Ride shots! But I will try my best to find some...