Wednesday 20 October 2010

Having Another Bite At Bella

It's mid-week and what better way to look forward to the upcoming weekend than to think about food! Or perhaps food at Disney! And when I think of Disneyland Paris I can't help but dream of visiting La Pizzeria Bella Notte for a delicious pizza, or some gorgeous pasta.With that in mind, I thought we should pop back over to Bella Notte to have a look at their menu, and to see what they have in store for our next visit!I, for one, am looking forward to having some of the Menu 1 option - the penne pasta in the neopolitan sauce. Although, I can heartily recommend any of the pizzas.

And as you will remember from previous posts here at DF'82, we had a look at the interior of the restaurant and the Disney Details. Here is another shot from inside the restaurant, showing the baskets and utensils used for picking the tomatoes or vegetables for the dishes we'll be enjoying!

No comments: