Tuesday 23 February 2010

Making a Splash!

I hope you have been enjoying our occasional visits to Tokyo Disneyland as much as I have! And today's 'trip' we're going to make a splash with Brer Rabbit and friends. Of course, it's Splash Mountain!

On a slightly related note, the following book recently came into the Royal Household.That's right, DF'82 will be heading to Tokyo Disneyland in April, in an attempt to introduce the readers to the truly global aspect of Disney culture. Yes, that's right, it's a research trip! And we can't wait to bring you all along with us.

2 comments:

Paulieuk1969 said...

Hi Fee, I always assumed you had been to Tokyo Disney Resort given your posts. You will love the parks, especially Tokyo Disneysea. I have managed to visit twice by adding a day or two to business trips over the last couple of years. It looks like I am back in Japan during April but I don't know if I can fit a day at Disney this trip, but I will keep my eye out for you if I do.

Princess Fee said...

Hi - thanks for visiting the blog! Well, I have a great friend out in Japan who helps keep me in touch with the Tokyo parks. But I am looking forward to getting out there and experiencing it first hand. And bringing more to DF'82!