Saturday 6 February 2010

Always Look Up!

One thing that I have learnt in my trips to Disneyland Paris is to always look up. Of course, this is always good to note in any Disney Theme Park, as well as always look down and around corners.

In my continuing aim to bring you the overlooked details of Parc Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios, I will introduce you to the beautiful wind vanes and building toppers of Disneyland Paris. Can anyone guess what classic Disney animation this wind vane is relating to?

3 comments:

mfeige said...

Well, when I first saw it, in the small view I assumed it was Dumbo as that is the most prominent Stork in my mind. Also my personal favorite stork! lol. But now I'm not sure at all.

My next thought of course was what was most fresh in my mind, Pixar's Partly Cloudy short which played in front of UP, but this building is clearly older than that.

Then of course I dug through my memory banks to come up with Mickey's Nightmare the 1933 (I think) short on Mickey in Black and White volume 1! But I don't think that is right either. SO Sadly I have no idea! but I'd love it if you told me

Love your blog keep up the good work! :D

Matt (@mfeige on twitter)

Princess Fee said...

Hi Matt,

Thanks for visiting! The building is situated near the Dumbo attraction, so I presume that it is linked to that animation. Sometimes it's good to go with first instincts!

Gator Chris said...

Weathervanes -- Yay !!

Keep those details coming! :-]

FWIW - I would have guessed Dumbo as well.