Sunday 22 November 2009

What Do You Celebrate?

The second interview in the DF'82 Celebrate series is someone that is not from the Disney Blog or Podcast genre. He is actually one of my best friends, and someone I met when I worked at Walt Disney World in the UK Pavilion. I have also never met someone who is so passionate about so many different areas of the Walt Disney Company - and so well informed!

He is my lovely and beautiful friend, Disney David. He currently teaches English in Japan, and so is lucky enough to call Tokyo Disneyland his 'home' Land! I also thought that it would be interesting to hear someone other than a Blog Author or Podcast Hosts' opinions on their love of Disney. So, let's have a look what David has to say!

How did you become a Disney fan?
Watching Disney movies on television at Christmas. Then seeing Disney On Ice in Manchester. My first trip to Walt Disney World in 1987 ignited my love of Disney into something uncontrollable.

What is your favourite Disney Theme Park?
My favourite Disney Theme Parks is Disneyland Park in Anaheim as it is the original and has that indescribable happy feeling whenever you are there. My other favorite parks are Magic Kingdom, Disneyland Paris, Disney's Animal Kingdom and Tokyo DisneySea.

Which is your favourite attraction - past or present - and why?
My favourite attraction is Splash Mountain in any of its incarnations. My favourite extinct attraction is Journey Into Imagination.

Is there one show or parade, which you feels best embodies the spirit of Disney?
Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams (Disneyland)
Jubilation! (Tokyo Disneyland)
Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade - Dreamlights (Tokyo Disneyland)
Main Street Electrical Parade (Disneyland)

What is your Disney "guilty pleasure"?
Show, Parade and Attraction music.

How do you bring your love of Disney into your daily life?
I use Disney terminology at work and bring Disney into my lesson whenever I can.

No comments: