Saturday 29 August 2009

Fancy Meeting a Princess?

Well, you can!


If you are going to be at Disneyland next weekend for the Half Marathon, feel free to come along to a special It's A Small World meet! I have never held a meet before - so this will be the Inaugrial Princess Fee meet, hosted by DF'82.

So, if you can, please come along! However, if you can't make that meet, there are several others that you can come along to:

Lori at We Wants The Redhead will have a Pirates of the Caribbean meet.


And Jonathan (at Team Voice and All About The Mouse) has this Indiana Jones meet planned, so far.


If you want to find out about some of the dining meets that are happening, please go to my personal blog!

If you can't make Disneyland, maybe I'll see you around Walt Disney World during the Tower of Terror 13k weekend. I can't wait to meet all my loyal subjects!

No comments: