Monday 12 January 2009

Memorabilia Monday - Signatures Of The Stars

For the first Memorabilia Monday of 2009, I thought we could go back - way back! Well, way back for me - to my first ever trip to Walt Disney World, back in 1990 when I was only 8 years old. I have been going through some old souvenirs and photographs from this trip, so expect to see some of them over the course of the next few months.

And today we're going to start with something that became a staple of many young - and old! - children's trips to Disney Parks: The Autograph Book.
AutoBook
Mine was bought in the EPCOT Centre and features some of my favourite characters' autographs. Can you recognise them - and can you see any characters that have updated their autographs since your last visit?
auto3 auto1


auto4 auto2

No comments: