Friday 19 October 2007

Bags From The Past

I apologise for not updating this blog for so long - work and illness got in the way. But I am back now, and I will try to update this as much as possible...


Anyway, I wanted to look at some of the things that I have collected over the years from the parks. My favourite thing to collect was always pins/badges - long before pin trading, this was my collection of choice. Not just Disney related pins, but anywhere I went that sold them. I tried to collect keyrings, but that never took off - I stuck to my pins.

Of course, I can't get to the parks as much as I would like to, and when people ask me what I want (if I would like anything, that is) I tend to reply enthusiastically 'bags and maps!' There is almost nothing better from Disney theme parks, than the 'free' items. I'm going to show you some of these that I have collected in this little series...


First up, is the most recent bag from the current Year of a Million Dreams campaign, happening at Walt Disney World. I love this bag - blue is my favourite colour, and I love the castle in the clouds motif that is going on. I think it's a welcome change from the last bags that were around during the Happiest Celebration on Earth - not only were they a little bit depressing, but the black tended to rub off on your hands on a hot day...or, in other words, most days in WDW!




No comments: