Friday 18 May 2012

Up To Adventure

The entrance to Adventureland in Disneyland Paris is one of the nicest looking 'Land entrances in Parc Disneyland.

The detail and tiling that has gone into the entrance really makes you feel like you are entering some of your very own Arabian Nights!

As you can see, looking up, there is a great amount of detail in the entrance-way.

Lights hanging in such a way that you feel like you are in Agrabah and the markets that keep this area hustling and bustling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It always looks like they have great details there. Hopefully one of these days I will get to see for myself. In the meantime, thanks for your great photos!

Princess Fee said...

Thanks, Steve! I try to post as much from DLP as possible because I know so many people haven't yet been able to experience it. I head over again in July to 'update' my bag o'tricks!